We proudly serve clients with special needs providing employment support and self-advocacy training.
We accept referrals through Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (GVRA), and other organizations that assist special needs individuals. We also accept self-pay referrals to our programs. We work with youth and adult clients in a one-on-one instructional setting. Our training programs include:
- Job Readiness Skills – we help clients develop winning resumes and cover letters, prepare for interviewing and conduct successful job searches.
- Personal-Social Adjustment Skills – all workforce participants need to be equipped with certain basic workplace behavioral skills or “Soft Skills” that equip them for successfully dealing with co-workers, customers, and supervisors. Soft skills are the foundation to developing healthy and productive workplace relationships.
- Supported Employment – for those special needs individuals that require extra assistance. We offer Traditional Supported Employment services for those individuals who due to the severity of their needs are unable to achieve sustainable employment without the interventions we provide.
- Transitions Curriculum – We collaborate with school systems and non-profit agencies to bring our Transition Training Curriculum to High School and College aged students who are preparing to make the transition to adult life. Our transitions curriculum features 3 main areas of instruction Personal Management, Career Management and Life Management
Other services offered include:
- Job Coaching
- Community-based Internships
- Job Sampling