Microsoft® Office Word 2010: Level 1
Word processing is a necessary business function. Microsoft Word 2010 helps you create professional looking documents. Its many features make your work easy and fun.
This course is part of the preparation suite for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam for Microsoft Word 2010.
You will learn the fundamental Word 2010 skills.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Word 2010
- Lesson 2: Editing Text in a Word Document
- Lesson 3: Modifying the Appearance of Text in a Word Document
- Lesson 4: Inserting Special Characters and Graphical Objects
- Lesson 5: Organizing Data in Tables
- Lesson 6: Proofing a Word Document
- Lesson 7: Controlling the Appearance of Pages in a Word Document
- Lesson 8: Printing Word Documents
- Lesson 9: Customizing the Word Environment
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft® Word to perform their day-to-day responsibilities.
To be successful in this course, you should be:
- familiar with using a computer and you should have used the mouse and keyboard.
- comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer.
If you are unfamiliar with using a personal computer, we recommend you take an introductory Windows course such as either of the following, or have equivalent skills and knowledge.
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Introduction to Windows 8
- Introduction to Windows 10
Other courses in this series: