Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Dashboards
We need to be able to interpret and make sense of the vast amounts of data being created in our organizations on a daily basis. You already can use Excel to perform basic calculations and you are comfortable with using workbooks and worksheets to store and present your data. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. Excel can do a lot more. With Excel® your organization can gain a competitive edge when you are able to extract actionable organizational intelligence from your raw data, and present it in a visual format that enables decision makers to view key trends and conclusions at a glance.
Create dashboards in Microsoft® Excel® 2013.
- Lesson 1: Create advanced formulas.
- Lesson 2: Automate workbook functionality.
- Lesson 3: Apply conditional logic.
- Lesson 4: Visualize data by using basic charts.
- Lesson 5: Implement advanced charting techniques.
- Lesson 6: Analyze data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.
This course is designed for Excel® users who are already comfortable with basic Excel skills but want to advance to some of the higher-level functionalities. This course combines some topics from the MS Excel Part 2 and MS Excel Part 3 but focusses specifically on teaching students how to create effective dashboards.
Consider these courses to prepare you for this MS Excel® 2013 course.