Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 2
More advanced than basic Excel®, this course prepares you for some of the more high-level capabilities of Excel®. No matter where you work in your organization, whether its sales, operations, marketing, HR, IT, or any other department if information processing matters to you, you will find this course useful.
This course builds on the foundation of Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1.
MS Excel® 2010 Part 2 covers key concepts of the Microsoft® Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives to help you prepare for the Excel 2010, and Excel 2010 Expert Exams.
Use basic excel functions to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks to help you work with and analyze the data.
- Lesson 1: Customize the Excel environment
- Lesson 2: Create advanced formulas
- Lesson 3: Analyze data by using functions and conditional formatting
- Lesson 4: Organize and analyze datasets and tables
- Lesson 5: Visualize data by using basic charts
- Lesson 6: Analyze data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts
This course is designed for Excel® users that are already comfortable with the basics but want to take advantage of some of the higher-level functionalities offered by Excel®.
It will be helpful if you have completed Microsoft® Excel® 2010 Part 1 or have the equivalent knowledge prior to taking this course.
Consider these courses to prepare you for this level of MS Excel® 2010.