Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 1
Every organization processes data. Companies depend on data accuracy to make major operations decisions. Typically the amount of data that is available requires programs that can quickly and efficiently do the work. Microsoft Excel is designed for robust data processing. This program helps you manage your data for more efficient planning and decision making.
MS Excel® 2010 Part 1covers key concepts of the Microsoft® Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives to help you prepare for the Excel® 2010, and Excel® 2010 Expert Exams.
You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel
- Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Lesson 4: Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Lesson 5: Managing an Excel Workbook
- Lesson 6: Printing Excel Workbooks
This course is designed for students who would like to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010 worksheets.
It will be helpful if:
- You have previously used a personal computer and know how to navigate with the mouse and keyboard.
- You are comfortable in the Windows environment and are able to use Windows to manage information on the computer.
If you are unfamiliar with using Windows or a personal computer, we recommend you take an introductory Windows course such as either of the following, or have equivalent skills or knowledge: