Introduction to Personal Computers Using Windows® 7
You will become familiar with the basic components of personal computers, learn how to log on to Windows 7, explore the Windows 7 interface, manage files and folders, use the common tools and programs available in Windows 7, customize the Windows 7 desktop, and browse the Internet.
This course is targeted to individuals who have limited or no background, knowledge, or experience in computers and who need to use personal computers at home or the office.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
You will become familiar with using a personal computer with Windows 7 operating system installed.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Personal Computers
- Lesson 2: Exploring Windows 7 Operating System
- Lesson 3: Managing Folders and Files
- Lesson 4: Using Common Tools and Programs
- Lesson 5: Customizing the Windows 7 Desktop
- Lesson 6: Browsing the Internet