Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010 – Level 1
PowerPoint 2010 is a great program to help you create beautiful presentations to share your data. Learn how to use the features and functionality offered in PowerPoint 2010, so you can organize your ideas and enhance your presentations with high-impact visuals, that will clearly convey your message. In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2010 to begin creating engaging, dynamic presentations.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
You will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Lesson 2: Creating a Basic Presentation
- Lesson 3: Formatting Text on Slides
- Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Lesson 5: Modifying Graphical Objects in a Presentation
- Lesson 6: Working with Tables
- Lesson 7: Working with Charts
- Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010.
It will be helpful if:
- You have previously used a personal computer and know how to navigate with the mouse and keyboard.
- You are comfortable in the Windows environment and are able to use Windows to manage information on the computer.
If you are unfamiliar with using Windows or a personal computer, we recommend you take an introductory Windows course such as either of the following, or have equivalent skills or knowledge:
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Introduction to Windows 8
- Introduction to Windows 10