Microsoft® Office 2013: Transition from Office 2007/2010
Time to transition to the newest Microsoft® Office applications. MS Office 2016 is here! This course builds on your current knowledge and skills with the core MS Office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Explore the new features available in MS Office 2016 applications.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016.
- Lesson 2: Working with Microsoft Word 2016.
- Lesson 3: Working with Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Lesson 4: Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- Lesson 5: Working with Microsoft Access 2016.
- Lesson 6: Working with Microsoft Outlook 2016.
This course is designed for students who are already familiar with MS Office applications Word 2007/2010, Excel 2007/2010, PowerPoint 2007/2010, Access 2007/2010, and Outlook 2007/2010 who are interested in transitioning and learning some of the new features available in the MS Office 2016 suite.
It will be helpful if you are familiar with the 2007 and/or 2010 suite of applications. Familiarity with Windows 10 will also be helpful.
Consider these courses to prepare you for this MS Office Transition Course.
- MS Word 2010 Part 1
- MS Excel 2010 Part 1
- MS PowerPoint 2010 Part 1
- MS Office Access 2010 Part 1
- MS Outlook 2010 Part 1